What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of data sent from a website and stored
on a user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing.
A cookie allows to carry information of a user from one visit to the website or application to the next.
It allows to give user a better customer experience as it is often use to offer tailored website or application pages.
Do we use "cookies"?
We do not track users once they leave our website.
You can have your computer notify you whenever a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies.
You do it through your browser in the settings section.
Each browser being different, you should look at the help menu of your browser in order to modify your cookies.
If you choose to disable cookies, some features that make your website experience smoother will
also be disabled and some of our services will not work properly. However, you still will be able to place
Some commercial websites include embedded advertising material
which is served from a third-party site.
We do not use Tracking cookies
Third party links
We do not use third party links.
How to eliminate cookies from your browser?
- At the top right, click More.
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under "All cookies and site data" click Remove all.
- Confirm by clicking Clear all .
For more information about manage or clean cookies in Chrome ...
- Select Tools button.
- Click Safty.
- select Delete browsing history.
- Select Cookies and website data check box
- Then Delete
For more information about how to delete and manage cookies with different versions of Internet Explorer ...
Delete cookies for a single site :
- Click the menu button.
- Choose Preferences .
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the Manage Data… .
- In the Search websites field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove.
Items that match your search will be displayed.
( Or you can remove all cookies and storage data from the website by clicking button Remove All Shown ).
For more information about how to manage cookies with Firefox ...
- Choose Safari , then Preferences.
- To remove stored cookies and datas, click Manage Website Data.
- select one or more websites.
- click Remove or Remove All.
For more information about Manage cookies and websites datas using Safari ...
- Click on Opera.
- select Delete new cookies when exiting Opera.
- close the browser when you have finished browsing
For more information about Opera Security and Privacy ...
Other Browsers :
Please , consult the documentation of the browser that is installed on your system.